Make the end of the month easier by paying bills online. Use this service to access your accounts online and make payments to just about anyone, saving you checks, stamps and trips to the mailbox. It just takes a few minutes each month to do it, and is easy to sign up. Get started today.
- Pay anyone in the country
- Available with any checking account
- Access accounts online 24/7
- No more checks or envelopes
- Secure encryption of your information
- Person to person payments
Voice Bill Pay
Paying your bills can now be as easy as talking to Alexa! All you need to get started is a device compatible with Alexa (Amazon Echo) and access to our online banking.
How to get started:
- Log in to online banking
- Click on "Payments"
- Click on "Manage payments"
- Click on "My Account"
- In bottom left box, click "Add Alexa"
This will prompt you to create a login (email and password) that you will use to link your Alexa device to Bill Pay.
To watch a video on how this convenient feature works, click on the link below.
Voice Bill Pay Demo
Person to Person
This convenient feature is an enhancement to our bill pay system. It allows you to make person to person payments electronically to anyone you choose, such as a landlord, babysitter or relative. Sending money electronically is faster, more convenient and more secure than sending a check. And even when a paper check is necessary, online bill pay can save you time. That's because we mail your check directly to the recipient, which saves you a trip to the post office.
How it works:
Choose the option that is best for you.
- Provide the recipients email address or mobile phone number and a secure password of your choosing. The recipient then logs in to a secure site using that password and provides the required account information. A payment is deposited electronically from your account into their account.
- Provide the recipients bank routing number and deposit account information and a payment is sent electronically.
- Provide the recipients mailing address and a paper check will be mailed.
How to get started:
When you add a payee, simply choose to add an individual rather than a company or business.
Still have questions? Watch the demo below!